Lea Anderson Mobile Notary Services – Terms of Purchase
Classes and Seminars
CLASSES AND SEMINARS
Live Notary Classes
The day before attending your scheduled class, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to check our web site at www.workwithlea.com and confirm that the location of your class has not changed since your registration.
1. Class registration begins at 8:30am and class starts (depending on class size) between 9:00 and 9:30am. Late arrivals after 9:30am will be instructed to reschedule in accordance with our policies stated below. The class instructor has the authority on late arrivals to class.
2. You must contact us in writing by email for a class reschedule.
3. Reschedules made at least seven (7) business days prior to class will be granted at no charge.
4. There is a $25.00 fee for reschedules made with less than a seven (7) business day notice and up to forty-eight (48) hours prior to your class.
5. There is a $50.00 fee for reschedules made with less than a forty-eight (48) hour notice.
6. We only offer this rescheduling (1) one time. Failure to attend your rescheduled class will forfeit your order and you will need to place a new order for class.
7. Your rescheduled class must be within sixty (60) days of your original scheduled class.
8. Class reschedule requests must be submitted in writing by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. All credit card cancellations are subject to a 10% service charge. If payment was made by check or cash these REFUNDS are subject to deduction of cancellation fees and the balance of payment returned to you by check within 30 days of cancellation date.
10. Cancellations made at least seven (7) business days prior to class will be granted.
11. There is a $50.00 fee for cancellations made with less than a seven (7) business day notice and up to forty-eight (48) hours prior to your class.
12. Cancellations with less than forty-eight (48) hours notice cannot be refunded for any reason due to limited time left to fill your vacated seat.
13. Cancellation fees will be deducted from the card used for your original order unless other arrangements are made. Payments by check (less applied deductions ) are refunded by check within 30 days of cancellation date.
14. Class cancellation requests must be submitted in writing by emailing to email@example.com
Student No Shows
15. Students not present for class cannot be refunded or rescheduled for any reason due to limited seating at our mandatory notary classes. By not showing up for class, you have taken a seat someone else would have been able to fill. You will need to resubmit a new order for class.
16. Our Guarantee ensures that if you fail the exam, you may take our class again for FREE up to two (2) additional times. To take advantage of this guarantee, this must be done within the next two (2) consecutive months after your first exam. If you are attending a Notary Class + State Notary Exam, a seat fee of $35.00 is charged for your exam reservation, which means that you will have a free seat for the entire class and a reserved seat for the state exam. The Secretary of State will charge $20.00 to retake the state exam. You must register on our web site by choosing the “Retaking Test” link below the date of the class you wish to attend.
Class Refund Policy (California Secretary of State requirements)
17. Lea Anderson Mobile Notary Services will refund the notary class fee within thirty (30) days of a scheduled class date to any student who has registered to attend one of our classes if one of the following occurs:
a. Our instructor fails to appear at the scheduled time, date or location of the class.
b. The class start time is delayed more than fifteen (15) minutes after the scheduled time, the student informs our instructor of a request for refund, and the student leaves the classroom prior to class starting.
Signing Agent and You’re A Notary, Now What LIVE Seminars
The day before attending your scheduled seminar, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to check our web site at www.workwithlea.com and confirm that the location of your seminar has not changed since your registration.
18. Class reschedule requests must be submitted in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. Class cancellation requests must be submitted in writing by emailing email@example.com.
Student No Shows
20. Students not present for class must contact us in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for rescheduling options.
Notary Online and Self-Study Courses
21. When you order the Online notary course, once you begin the course, there are NO REFUNDS.
OTHER SERVICES AND MATERIALS
22. If you have a discount code it must be valid and it must be redeemed when placing your online order. Once the order has been processed we cannot adjust your order to reflect the discount.